12th Annual Sustainability Summit – sponsored by the Los Angeles Business Council – April 20 | 7:30 am -2:30pm
This annual summit at the Getty Center is a momentous event in our city, annually drawing more than 1,500 industry, corporate and civic leaders in attendance and via livestream. This exceptional forum advocates for business-driven solutions and effective public policy to help Los Angeles realize a more sustainable future.
Join our experts to learn:
- The balance between local and imported water resources
- How the State plans to increase water conservation technologies and tools through incentives
- The potential impact of Proposition 68 on the June 2018 ballot– the Parks and Environment Bond – that would invest $4 billion for environmental protection, flood protection and infrastructure projects
- And much more!
Hear from top leaders, including:
- The Honorable Kate Brown Governor, State of Oregon
- The Honorable Jay Inslee Governor, State of Washington
- The Honorable Eric Garcetti Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- The Honorable Kevin de Leon Senate President pro Tem, State of California
- The Honorable Laura Friedman Assembly Assistant Speaker pro Tem
- and many more