We will be extending due dates for all Library materials currently checked out. We ask that you keep your materials and wait to return them until normal operations have been restored in order to prevent further spread of the virus.
Many services are available from home:
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and streaming TV, movies and music
- Renew books via your online account or by phone
- Get information or research help by phone
- Explore other online resources
- Free New York Times updates
At present, we are offering service by phone. You can reach the Burbank Central Library at (818) 238-5600 from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday, or the Buena Vista Branch Library at (818) 238-5620 from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. The Northwest Branch Library will have limited phone service; please call Central or Buena Vista for assistance.
Information about how other Burbank City services are affected can be found here.