8-23-21 10:30AM PDT ••• $10 ••• presented by Small Business Administration Click Here to Register
Most executives are not aware of cyber risks that threaten their businesses. They need to manage cyber security risks in the same thoughtful and intelligent way as they manage other aspects of their business. Fortunately, they don’t need to be a technology expert to improve their cyber risk management skills. This workshop provides practical and to-the-point information for busy executives and small business owners.
What you will learn:
• Real issues with examples that are easy to understand
• Big picture events driving cyber-crimes today and the top cyber risks that affect executives and their businesses
• Examples of common cyber-attacks, including actual impacts to real businesses
• Using germ theory to explain how good “security hygiene” can help executives and their businesses combat security threats and introduce the top actions executives can take to avoid threats such as phishing, identity theft, hacking, and financial fraud
• Affordable tools that can help owners mitigate the most common cyber risks